Business Office and Payment Options
Payment can be made by direct bank transfer or by PIN method/ credit card at the Business
Office. Students without a Dutch bank account can pay by wire transfer.
Please note that we charge an extra fee for credit card payments.
ABN AMRO Bank
Leiden, The Netherlands
Attn. Stichting Webster University
BIC /Swift code: ABNANL2A
- On all transfers, please ensure that student name and ID number are shown.
- Invoices are sent to students by email, please make sure that the Business Office has the correct email address
- If the invoice needs to be sent to your parent please submit a FERPA release form and provide us with the correct email address
- If the invoice needs to be sent to your company please provide us with the necessary details.
- Please contact the Business Office at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not received an invoice by the end of week one.
- Students are financially responsible for all courses not officially dropped by the deadline
- Refund transfers will be made exclusively to the payer/sender of the relevant payment (unless authorization is provided by the payer for another addressee) with proper bank connection information, and will typically be refunded in the same manner in which the funds were received. Refunds will be processed after week 4 of the semester.
Please note that transcripts, diplomas, enrollment letters or any other kind of letter
will not be released when an unpaid balance exists.
Please read our 2016-2017 payment policies:
Undergraduate Payment Policies 2016-2017
Graduate Payment Policies 2016-2017