Employer Demand for MBA GraduatesAccording to a recent Graduate Management Admission
Council® survey of 185 companies in 33 countries worldwide, 87-percent of employers
plan to maintain (43%) or increase (43%) headcounts for new MBA hires. Forty-one respondents
are affiliated with companies in the Fortune 500, and include 22 from Fortune 100
firms.Webster University's 1-Year MBA is a new, accelerated option that allows students
to complete their MBA in one year with opportunities to build a global network, gain
an international perspective and acquire substantial leadership development skills.
This program is offered at select Webster campus locations around the globe.Dubbed,
"The Faster Master's" by Webster University students, this program provides you with
individual career management support and job coaching to help you prepare for new
job opportunities during and after you complete your degree.
Highlights of the 1-Year MBA
The Webster master of business administration (MBA) program is designed for people like you, on the fast track to success. It's the perfect answer for new graduates and professionals who want to shape their own destiny, upgrade their credentials, and be strategic players in the world of business.Courses integrate information and theories from various disciplines, providing you with the tools and techniques needed to problem solve in a wide variety of business situations.
- Individualized career management support with targeted coursework and opportunities to practice
- Global exposure and an international travel opportunity
- Integrated learning opportunities that encourage team work among students from around the world
- Select a specialized experiential learning electives (ie: internship or Walker Global Hybrid Course)
Points of Distinction
- Small classes, personal attention, international perspective, and a real-world approach to learning
- Webster University has one of the highest graduate business enrollments in the U.S., and the Walker School is recognized for highly specialized leadership and management programs in a multicultural world
- 1-Year MBA Fact Sheet & Program Schedule
- Message from the Dean about Webster's 1 Year MBA
- More Webster MBA Options
- George Herbert Walker School of Business & Technology
View the 1 Year MBA Admission RequirementsStudents in the inaugural 1-Year MBA class will begin the program in August, 2017, and will graduate in July, 2018. Webster University’s 1-Year MBA is available at select Webster University campus locations around the globe beginning in August, 2017. Additional campus locations where the 1-Year MBA will be offered are in development.
Course Catalog links: