Information & Services Front Desk
Located at the main entrance of our main academic building Boommarkt 1 - the Information & Services offers a range of services for students.
Information & Services is the front desk where students are able to:
- Check if a class has been cancelled, postponed, moved etc.
- Check for/drop off “lost and found” items
- Drop off something for a professor (instructors’ mailboxes are on the right)
- Check for packages/mail in the students’ mailboxes:
- All mail that is addressed to a student will be placed in the student mailboxes located in the I&S office. It is the student’s responsibility to check the boxes. Webster University is not responsible for mail or packages that are addressed to students. N.B.= Students should not use the University address and should always de-register with City Hall.
- Check for presence/absence of staff/faculty
- Call in sick/absent for class
- Ask for key to open classrooms
- Request general information about Webster the Netherlands or Leiden
- Order and pick up their student ID card:
- Email a digital head shot of you along with your student ID number to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to request a student ID card. Cards arrive in about 6-8 weeks from the St. Louis campus. There is a €10.00 fee for replacement cards.