The BS in Business Administration is for students with a very strong interest in business who want exceptionally strong preparation in that field.
The program is more structured than many business programs and ensures that the student
is exposed to the business areas of accounting, economics, finance, management, marketing,
international business, business law and information systems. The program also includes
exposure to advanced topics that are important to business. The bachelor of science
(BS) in business administration covers the breadth of business-related disciplines
as defined in the business core curriculum. The major does not provide a specific
specialization but rather exposes the student to various business functions. This
major is ideally suited to the new or transfer upper-division business student or
for the student interested in concurrently pursuing another area of study.
- Students use information, analytical tools, and problem-solving skills to make well-reasoned business decisions, considering both quantitative factors and qualitative factors such as ethical considerations.
- Students can develop strategies addressing the legal, ethical, economic and global environment in which the enterprise operates.
- Student will have a working knowledge in a set of analytical business tools related to: math, statistics, accounting, economics, marketing, finance and behavioral science.
- Students can apply business core concepts, principles and analytical skills across functional lines.
- Students can access, develop, and use information to analyze business problems and propose feasible solutions.
A minimum of 128 credit hours consisting of the following:
- 42 required credit hours
- 9 upper-level School of Business and Technology credit hours
- Applicable university global citizenship or general education program hours
Become a Gorlok
Whether you’re seeking an undergraduate or graduate degree, we'll help you achieve academic excellence preparing you for future career successes. The first step is to fill out our application.
Position yourself for success in whatever career field you choose to pursue at Webster University.
Live in a studio with a private courtyard, art gallery, and lounge for students to kick back and relax.